Leafyplate has a philosophy of zero environmental impact. We strive to make our plates zero polluting to the environment and compostable, so they go back into nature where they came from. Zero chemicals are used in there making, zero deforestation occurs, and zero waste.
• To create adequate awareness and understanding about development opportunities under various sectors.
• To facilitate initiatives for development of vulnerable sections through Public- Private Partnership..
• To facilitate a network of skill development organizations in Government and Private Sectors for providing and upgrading skills for self-employment among rural youth.
• To facilitate formation and promotion of SHGâ€™s in rural and tribal areas for availing the benefits of subsidies and interest free financial assistance to take-up self-employment activities.
• To create conduce and enabling environment for disadvantaged sections to take part in the planning and implementation of rural development schemes.
• To showcase and demonstrate appropriate eco-friendly rural technologies for value addition and maximizing the productivity in agriculture and artisan sectors.