This Policy clarifies the following matters:
- Refunding rules: under this, the general rules regarding the refund can be included.
- Products damaged during transit: this defines what to do when the customer receives a damaged product.
- Order not confirmed and the amount deducted: the customer will be informed of the steps to be followed if the amount is deducted from the account and the order is not confirmed.
- Exempted goods and services from the refund: the customers will be informed of the goods or services which are not refundable.
- Rules of return: the customer will be informed of the procedures and rules to be followed while returning a product or requesting a refund.
- Shipping cost: under this, it will be clarified who will bear the cost of returning the goods.
- Response time: the users will be informed of the normal expected processing time.
- Changes to this Policy: the customers will be informed that the website reserves the right to modify the terms of this policy at any time without any notice.